Playground is the home of people in IT/tech who seek personal development and technical challenges. We are a highly motivated and humble team of engineers, architects and tech business developers.
Our mission is to enable and fuel our customers innovation capabilities through reliable cloud engineering, in-house developed products and code.
We have been around for three years and our growth journey starts now! Our consulting team consists of 15 talented Software, Data and DevOps engineers. We also offer the market a modern set of subscription-based products and managed services that helps our customers build secure solutions faster with higher quality and maintain them with ease on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
As a Key Account Manager you will have the opportunity to drive solution and product sales in the rapidly growing public cloud industry with some of the most tech heavy companies and fastest moving start-ups in Stockholm!
The ideal candidate is someone who can build long-term relationships with new and existing customers and make them love public cloud technologies.
So who are we looking for?
- A tech savvy person with a passion for sales and customer experience
- An accountable and motivated team player
- Someone with great communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
- An inspirational work environment in a fast-growing tech company in central Stockholm
- Work with some of Stockholms most tech heavy companies
- Insanely humble, fun and knowledgeable co-workers
- Work with and sell a highly attractive service portfolio on a rapidly growing market
What you will be doing
- Sell our offering to new and existing customers
- Showcase our services and products like a boss :)
- Manage our sales pipeline
- Prospecting, connecting and qualifying potential new customers, manage incoming leads
- Identify customers most important challenges and educate them on how Playground can help solve them
- Take part in business development and continuously improve our way of sales
Travel may occur... to some of the best tech conferences around the globe and premium ski resorts. You will be reporting to the company CEO and work closely with our CTO and Engineering team.
Is this you?
Submit your CV and start talk with us today to learn more about this opportunity. Candidates must be able to work full time in Stockholm, Sweden.