Playground is the home of people in Tech who seek personal development and technical challenges. We are a highly motivated and humble team of engineers, architects, and tech business developers.
Our mission is to enable and fuel our customers innovation capabilities through reliable engineering, in-house developed products and code.
We have been around for 4 years and our growth journey has just started. Our consultancy team consists of 20 people. In addition to that we offer the market a modern set of subscription-based products and managed services that helps our customers build secure solutions faster with higher quality and maintain them with ease on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
In this role you will be responsible to drive sales in our consultancy business, you will work in the rapidly growing public cloud industry with some of the most progressive tech companies and fastest moving start-ups in Stockholm as customers.
The ideal candidate is someone who can behave rather ok in a furnished room and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
We are looking for
A tech savvy person with a passion for sales and customer experience
- An accountable and motivated team player
- Someone with great communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
- An inspirational work environment in a fast-growing tech company in central Stockholm
- Personal and technical development
- Insanely humble, fun and knowledgeable co-workers
- Work with and sell a highly attractive consultancy offering
What you will be doing
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Identify and deliver on our customers challenges and needs
- Prospecting, connecting and qualifying potential new customers, manage incoming leads
- Take part in business development and continuously improve our way of sales
Travel may occur... To some of the best tech conferences around the globe and premium ski resorts. You will be reporting to our Head of Sales and work closely with our Engineering and Management team.
Is this you?
Submit your CV and start talk with us today to learn more about this opportunity. Candidates must be able to work full time in Stockholm, Sweden.